The Brush Buddy safety paddle is your best friend when it comes to the safe feeding of small brush and debris into your chipper.
The Brush Buddy Pro-21 with a 21" paddle is designed to fits in most tool boxes.
Constructed of 100% wood with NO METAL fasteners. If the Brush Buddy should accidentally be fed through the chipper your expensive knives will be spared. The wide reinforced pushing edge makes it easier to push more brush and loose debris through the chipper shoot. The 46 inch American ash handle is securely fastened to the paddle with special joinery that is much stronger than a conventional slot and dowel connection.
As an extra bonus the Brush Buddy works great on the ground to push brush and debris into piles for feeding into the chipper.
• Height: 4 ft - 8 inches (aol)
• Width: 21 inches
• Handle: 46 inch American ash handle
• Push edge: 3/4 inches x 3.5 inches solid wood
• Smaller paddle allow the JUNIOR to fit inside most tool boxes
• Always wear required personal protective equipment as required by ANSI standards for safe chipper operation while using the Brush Buddy.
• Inspect the Brush Buddy daily for cracks, broken or missing parts. Remove from service is found to be unsafe.
• Never allow the Brush Buddy to contact the chipper knives.
• Never use the Brush Buddy when standing directly behind the chipper.
• Always follow safe chipper operating practices as prescribed by your industry when using the Brush Buddy
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: