Clogger Arcmax Fire Resistant Chaps provide protection from heat, fire, and arc flash hazards, along with the full chainsaw protection you can expect from Clogger. Constructed entirely from fire-resistant materials, the Arcmax Chaps are perfect for use with wildland fires, utility vegetation management, and training to juggle flaming chainsaws*.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 for chainsaw protection and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Fully fire-resistant and non-melting including the outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick-drying, rated to 3,600 ft/min (30% above the ASTM F1897-14 requirement)
- Full protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the ASTM F1897-14 coverage area requirement for chainsaw protection by approximately 15%
- Nomex/Fire-resistant viscose ripstop outer fabric rated to 8.2 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 and complies with ASTM D6413 for fire resistance
- Soft FR Lining
- 2-inch wide FR cotton belt with quick-release buckle
- 4 leg straps made using FR cotton and rugged, high-temperature nylon buckles to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit
- 2-inch FR reflective tape at lower leg for increased visibility, compliant with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
*Don't juggle flaming chainsaws.
- ASTM F1897-14, OSHA 1920-266, NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11), ENA NENS 09-2014, ASTM F1959, ASTM D6413, ANSI 107:2015, AS/NZS 1906.4:2010