Get more power for your work with this 4 pulley system. The upper block has an integrated cam device to hold forward progress of rope. It can be used to help you get the most from your Port-a-Wrap. The mechanical advantage you generate with this set will help lift and lower the heaviest of loads. You have the option to purchase just the blocks themselves (without rope) or the complete kit.
Fiddle Blocks Description:
- The blocks have an anodized aluminum "Uni-Body" frame
- Hard anodized aluminum sheaves with non-corroding Delrin ball bearings
- The triple sheave system separates the rope to reduce chaffing
- ABS of 10,000 lbs.
Complete Fiddle Block Kit Includes:
- 2 blocks
- 50' of 1/2" rigging line with sewn eye
- 2 ISC Steel rigging carabiners
- Yale Veritas Sewn Prusik