Husqvarna 562 XP® 59.8cc is developed for professional loggers, tree care workers and skilled land owners. The saw has a ground breaking design and is loaded with innovative solutions for efficient, convenient operation with large air filter and the ability to fit 28" bars. The unique X-Torq® engine technology provide more power where you need it, up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emission.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- The powerful and efficient X-Torq® engine cuts both engine emissions and fuel consumption, improving your working environment and saving you money at the gas pump.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Flip-up fuel tank caps are easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves. Engine parts are designed to be low weight and optimized for faster acceleration.
- System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||4.7 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||3.65 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||9,600 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,800 rpm|
|Torque, max.||3.65 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||8,100 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4,300 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||494 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||3.84 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type|
|Oil pump capacity, max|
|Oil pump capacity, min|
|Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)||777 g/kWh|
|Recommended bar length, min||15 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||28 in|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||13.4 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.7 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.33 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||118 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||116 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||106 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.2 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||5 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.