1.05 meters. The HaulerBiner Pick Off kit is a mechanical advantage system, which has three pulley wheels incorporated into each Karabiner, creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 Mechanical Advantage system.
The HaulerBiner is a mechanical advantage system, which has three pulley wheels incorporated into each Karabiner, creating a compact and lightweight 6:1 or 7:1 Mechanical Advantage system. The HaulerBiner has a purpose designed progress capture cam, with an ‘on/off’ position.
The HaulerBiner utilizes purpose-developed 6mm (1/4") diameter rope, for strength and easy handling/best grip.
The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
• As part of a pick-off system
• On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) Mechanical Advantage
• When suspended in a harness, the user can pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical) Mechanical Advantage
• With a D4/D2 Descender, as part of a short-haul/long-lower system
• As a tensioning system for short/low load lines
• As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher
The HaulerBiner is supplied in a double pocket pouch, for easy deployment and storage on the user’s harness.
HaulerBiner Product Sheet
HaulerBiner User Manual
HaulerBiner Data Sheet
Rope diameter range (mm): 6mm (1/4in)
Number of persons: 1
Safe Working Load (SWL): 140kg (308 lbs)
Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 16kN (3596 lbs)
- 1/4 in (6 mm)
- 3.44 ft
- Manufacturer Part Number: