Grey and Black. The base palm is made with a very flexible goat leather, with reinforced patches strategically placed in wear- spots. All of the leather is pre-curved prior to sewing, which makes the gloves feel already broken in the first time you put them on.
Schoeller Keprotec Materials: 60% polyamide/40% polyurethane aramid weave
- Super-durable synthetic leather made by Schoeller - a producer of protective leather for motorcyclists
- Reinforced high-wear areas
- Included carabiner hole
- Air-mesh breathability keeps your hands cool while working
- Schoeller Keprotec is a space-age aramid weave 5 times stronger than steel
- Most full-size carabiners fit in the grommet
- Carabiner not included
⚠️Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Premium Gloves