Female ferrule one end and male ferrule other end. Extruded fiberglass and batch tested to 100kV. 8 ft.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Lightweight, rigid, extremely durable.
• Wall thickness = 0.125in
• Outside dia.= 1.25in
• Batch tested to 100kV per foot for 5 minutes.
• Exceptional strength
• Flexural strength (per ASTM D7264) ≥ 380 Kgf
• Compression Strength ≥ 250Kgf
• Barcol Hardness (per ASTM D2583) ≥ 45B
• Ferrules constructed of aircraft grade aluminum
• Base poles feature a heavy duty rubber boot
• Protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface caused by abrasion
• Fits variety of saw head, lopper, & Big Shot® accessories (sold separately)
- 1.25 in (31 mm)
- 8 ft
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- <img style="float: left;" alt="" src="/media/wysiwyg/others/Warning-Symbol-150x150.jpg" height="15" width="15" /> WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birt