Triple Attachment Swivel Pulley. Works with up to 1/2in Rope.
Arborists began to see the functionality of small pulleys integrated into climbing systems some time ago. What started out as using whatever was available has developed into a full-blown category of must-have micro pulleys.
The latest entry into this unique class is the vision of devoted climber and passionate SHERRILLtree employee Brandon Nance, brought to life by Rock Exotica: the Rook.
Made for lines up to a half-inch. An intrinsic swivel is designed for any situation to maintain whatever alignment you require. Three connection points turn this into a tool of many options and uses. Use on a rope bridge, or as a prusik-minding pulley, or on a lanyard/flipline, or even as a redirect. The possibilities are yours to discover.
- The answer to the quest for an optimal rope bridge accessory that allows climbers the ultimate work positioning connection
- To be used on saddles with rope style bridges measuring up to 13mm in diameter
- Features swivel PAW that helps reduce twisting from climbing systems
- Featuring rubber-lined attachment holes which help minimize carabiner movement that can lead to improper loading
- Optimal chamfer edging prevents rope chaffing and wear
- It is a great complement for climbing systems as a smooth hitch-tending device
- Optimal three-hole configuration yields big combinations yet the ROOK is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- Effective as an anchor point or member of your work-positioning lanyard
- Feel free to double up in a two-crotch system as The ROOK keeps everything tidy in a central secure saddle connection
- It's the perfect component of an M system in an eye-to-eye split tail when paired with other pulleysmilled from premium T6 aluminum
- tensile: 28 kN, weighs 5.6 oz, bearings instead of bushings
- Not mid-line attachable
- EN 12278:2007
- Rope Capacity:
- 1/2 in (13 mm)
- Tensile Strength:
- 6,294.4 lbs (28 kN)
- 2.5 in
- 629 lbs ( 2.79 kN )
- Meets ANSI Requirements:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Specialty Pulleys