The climbing experts at Notch set out to create the most user-friendly harness on the market and created the Notch Sentinel Saddle. The Sentinel provides all of the features a modern climber needs to be safe, efficient, and comfortable while working at height, with lightweight contoured mesh padding for breathability, fast and secure thumb friction buckles, and high customization.
This saddle gives the climber options, from rope bridge length to placement of a chainsaw lanyard. The leg loops, waist belt and bridge paw position are all highly adjustable with easy to use buckles.
Contoured mesh padding on the back and legs provides excellent breathability and comfort, while the elastic waistband keeps the saddle sitting snugly on your waist. With high quality materials that are strong without being bulky, the harness is also incredibly lightweight.
The Sentinel provides all of the features a modern climber needs to be safe, efficient, and comfortable while working at height, precision engineered by Notch Equipment.
• Thumb release friction style buckles
• Enhanced leg strap adjustment
• Custom Notch rope bridge manufactured by Edelrid
• 4 dedicated accessory carabiner loops
• Custom positioning of chainsaw lanyard connection
• Lightweight aluminum D rings, bridge ring, and paws
• Meets ASTM and EN standards
• Replacement bridges available
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Single Bridge