Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters will really love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook. The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release. Clip on sheath attaches firmly to PFD lash tab. Contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade. The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Weight: 4.9 oz
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish
- Handle material: Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene with TPR overmold
- Sheath material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Steel clip
- Bottle opener hole in handle