The Petzl Absorbica-I is a single lanyard with compact energy absorber integrated into the design. Perfect for progression on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform, but doesn't require passing intermediate anchors.
Length Options: 80cm, 150 cm versions (without connectors)
Weight: 80cm: 270g; 150cm: 320g
Certification(s): Depending on the connectors: CE EN 355 when used with EN 362, UKCA, EAC connectors (maximum certified mass: 100 kg) ANSI Z359.13 12 feet when used with ANSI Z359.12 connectors (maximum certified user weight: 140 kg)
Petzl Absorbica Features:
• If a fall occurs, energy is absorbed and the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user when torn. The deceleration on lightweight users is reduced from the progressive tearing of the webbing.
• Safely functions with users weighing between 50 and 130 kg - in compliance with maximum accepted fall distances
• A minimal bulk, compact energy absorber facilitates handling
• Features a durable, zippered fabric pouch which protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants - allowing for inspection of the absorber regularly
• Offers two options for installation: carabiner held in correct position via STRING positioning accessory (included), and a RING OPEN gated ring with a circular shape for optimal positioning
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- L64IU 80
- Product Type:
- Fall Arrest
- NFPA Certified: