For 2013, Rock Exotica has improved on their UFO 3D rigging plate with the introduction of the rockStar 3-D plate. The rockStar gives rigging professionals a variety of advantages over flat rigplates, and greatly aids those working in dynamic environments by providing what is now becoming a rigging phenomenon: the floating anchor.
Like with many Rock Exotica products, the rockStar is machined from a solid block of aluminum, which adds to its strength and nimble characteristics.
• Alleviates the effect of torque on the rigplate by orienting toward the applied forces.
• Simplifies rigging and the attachment of connectors by providing anchor points in a variety of angles and directions.
• Weighs just 7.4 oz, 470gm, 1/3 the weight of the UFO yet provides many practical connection points.
• Machined from solid, aircraft grade aluminum alloy for strength and weight advantage.
- 3.7" (93mm)
- 3 in
- Manufacturer Part Number: