Ultra portable pole saw for car or truck! Telescoping aluminum alloy 2-section pole system with thick rubber grip extends from 4.7-ft to 12-ft, 360mm (14.2-in) blade comes with protective scabbard. 4.65-pounds
To allow effective use of LONGBOY pole saw, two locking systems are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles: 1) locking pins/buttons - the primary pole locking mechanism; and 2) friction clamps - the secondary pole locking mechanism. The two systems are designed to work together. This dual locking system allows 100% of the effort at the handle to be effectively transferred to the blade up to 21 feet away. Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place. Safety considerations require that the pole saw user must wear a hard hat and eye protection at all times. Manufacturer Warning: Do not use aluminum telescoping pole saws around electrical power lines or equipment. Electrical shock may result. Incorrect use of the Silky pole saw may cause injury.
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 12 feet - Extension range is 4.8 feet to 12 feet (1,450 to 3,600 mm); maximum working reach is 17 feet
- 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) blade length; 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 4 pounds (1,820 grams) operating weight; 4.65 pounds (2,100 grams) weight with blade cover
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, arborist & forestry, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
WARNING: DO NOT USE POLE SAW WITHIN 50 FEET (15 METERS) OF POWER LINES OR ELECTRICAL WIRES. Failure to heed this warning may result in serious injury or death by electrocution.
WARNING: Use this pole saw in strict accordance with ANSI Standard: Z133.1-2006 and all applicable OSHA regulations (for users in the U.S.). It is the responsibility of the user to comply with all necessary precautions for safety.
WARNING: Improper use of this pole saw can cause serious or fatal injury. Do not cut above your head. Always use a hard hat and eye protection when using the pole saw.
WARNING: The pole saw blade is extremely sharp. Do not touch or contact the blade with any body part. Always store the saw blade in the provided safety cover when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: Silky, its affiliates, subsidiaries, importers, distributors and dealers are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any fatality, injury, loss, or damage resulting from improper use of this pole saw.
- Product Type:
- Blade Thickness (mm):
- Kerf (mm):
- 11.8 ft
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: