One of our favorite climbing lines is now available for a limited time with a special pink-colored sheath! Perfect for use with the latest mechanical devices, the firm yet flexible design keeps its diameter with hitches and devices, even when under load. This rope will not let you down - unless you're trying to go down.
Weight: 6.3 lbs/100'
MBS (Free length): 5,900 lbs
MBS (Spliced): 5,400 lbs
Standard: EN 1891 A
- Functions perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11 mm ropes
- 11.5 mm diameter for improved grip and reduced hand fatigue
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads to minimize impact in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing ensures improved grip
- Easy to splice