SHERRILLtree ExclusiveThe treeMOTION has opened up new dimensions for tree climbers. It offers increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, tremendous work-positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings, and a replaceable rope bridge and hip-leg connection. Fits waist size 30" - 36"
The PPE-approved rear tie-in attachment option according to EN 358 serves mainly as a retaining feature if the user is working bent over forward in the tree. In addition, the treeMOTION was tested for a total load of 120 kg, instead of only 100 kg. This allows climbers to safely carry more gear, if needed. Provided with new UV resistant seams, the treeMOTION also withstands the intense solar radiation prevailing in Australia.
For the safety of climbers, Teufelberger arranged a stitched seam at both ends of the rope bridge in order to ensure that the rope ends are long enough beyond the knot. Furthermore, the use of the DMM Axis Swivel S on the rope bridge instead of the ring was tested.
At the request of many, the Comfort Back Padding has become a standard part of the treeMOTION. This padding has wide flexible grooves that support the dissipation of heat and allow the padding to rest snugly against the wearer’s body without creases. The central part of the padding is specifically designed for the lumbar region and provides additional support.
The treeMOTION impresses with the high strength textile/plastic mixture used, top-notch hardware and exchangeable wearing parts.
Due to these exchangeable wearing parts the full service life of the harness can be optimally utilized.
The following parts can be exchanged:
- Rope bridge
- Hip-leg connection
- Comfort Back Padding
- Left and right leg loops
- Leg padding
- Gear loops
• Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
• Ergonomically shaped back padding maintains comfort and keeps it in place adjustable gear loops
• Quick-release buckles at waist and leg loops
• Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
• Accessory brackets on both sides allow clipped up stowage of a chainsaw
• Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
• Possibility to work position from the side D rings or the forward suspension Ds
• Weight limit now 264.5 pounds with gear
• Weighs just over 6 lbs.
• Certified to EN 358 and EN 813
Updates from previous models:
• Stronger and more durable D rings, ANSI-Cobra Buckles, and Frame Buckles
• Elastic webbing cover around the waist buckle to protect against sawdust
• Anodized buckles to improve abrasion and corrosion resistance
• Increased abrasion resistance in compression strap webbing
- EU Directive 89/686/EEC
- 30-36 in
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Product Type:
- Single Bridge