A general purpose nutrient solution formulated for tree fertilization. Each Tree Tech microinjection unit contains 12mL of a balanced solution of macro- and micronutrients.
General Instructions (Read Entire Label):
• Use one 12 mL Nutri-Ject Supreme microinjection unit for each 6 inches of tree trunk circumference.
• Unless otherwise noted, microinjection units should be installed in the stem and root flares near the ground line (i.e., 2.0-8.0" from the soil surface).
• Microinjection units containing Nutri-Ject Supreme may require up to several minutes or more to empty depending on the health of the treated tree and local weather conditions.
• Remove with caution. Never assume that microinjection units have depressurized completely because they appear nearly empty or empty.
Please read entire product label before use.
Nutri-Ject Supreme Micro Injection Instructions (PDF)
Nutri-Ject Supreme Micro Injection MSDS (PDF)
Tree Tech Microinjection Systems Unit Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Sold in Boxes of 25 only. Price break on multiple boxes.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 336.378.0444.
- Specific Target:
- Country of Manufacture:
- US ONLY.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- NUTRI-JECT SUPREME