Looking to save the wear and tear on your rope and the tree? Looking for more efficiency and consistent friction no matter what tree you are working in? The KMIII adjustable friction saver (AFS) does all that and more. Made using 5/8" KMIII from Teufelberger and featuring Notch Wear Safe Steel Rings, the adjustable friction saver can be installed and removed from the ground or used on a spar to cinch your MRS system while blocking down pieces. Rope color may vary.
- 5/8"" KMIII sewn eye adjustable friction saver (AFS) featuring Notch Wear Safe™ steel rings
- 12" friction prusik included
- Easy to install from the ground or within the crown
- Scannable compatible for track and trace capability
- Item Status:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: