AzaSol from Arborjet is a non-oil based water soluble powder bio-insecticide, from the botanical plant Neem. Azadirachtin is suitable for the management of a wide spectrum of insect pests of trees, shrubs, turf, lawn, garden, vegetables, fruit trees, and a variety of crops. It can be used as a spray, soil drench, tree injection, or through chemigation.
Active Ingredient: Azadirachtin.
Effective Treatment for: Whiteflies, Leafminers, Scale, Mealybugs, Thrips, Aphids, Psyllids, Bugs, Flies, Sawflies, Caterpillars, Beetles, Weevils, Borers, Mole Crickets, Mushroom Flies and Pests of Turf Grass.
Single 0.75oz Packet
- 0.75oz (approx. 22tsp)
- Packet treats approx. 5,000 - 10,000 sq ft.
- Mixes with 5 - 25 gallons of water
- 8 packets, 0.75oz (approx. 22tsp)
- Container treats approx. 1 to 3 acres
- Mixes with 50 - 150 gallons of water
- Product Type: