The Arbortec HD Jacket is a technical garment constructed from 100% polyester 3 layer laminated waterproof fabrics. Arbortec has partnered with Porelle membranes to create the perfect waterproof and breathable material (17,000mm2 waterproof). The jacket conforms to BS EN 343:2019, Classes 4,4 (waterproof), Class 3 (Hi-Vis).
- 100% polyester 3 layer laminated waterproof & breathable Porelle Membranes fabric. (>17,000mm2 waterproof)
- Reinforced patches on the shoulders, elbows and forearm made from hexagonal patterned fabric
- Large, adjustable hood with a moldable peak. The hood can be removed or stowed away at the back of the jacket
- Storm flaps over the zips and waterproof zips. As well as heavy duty poppers.
- Long back to allow water to get away from the upper half. For those climbing, the jacket can be tucked behind the harness
- Internal draw strings to make the jacket a better fit
- Under arm zips for ventilation
- Velcro cuffs
- Hi-Vis piping
- Hi-Vis jackets have hexagonal hi-vis reflective decals
- Style: Full Zip Jacket
- Color: Olive
- Avg. weight: 1.1 KG
- Standards: EN 343:2019, Classes 4,4 (Waterproof), Class 3 (hi-vis), GO/RT 3279 (RIS-3279-TOM)
- Sizes: S - XL