The Arbpro EVO 2 tree climbing boots are a favorite among arborists, and for good reason. The Arbpro EVO 2 feature a slim design and the custom-made high-grip Vibram® sole offers optimal grip in every climbing situation. With an updated design outfitted in premium quality Perwanger leather lining and rubber profile, these high-performance climbing boots offer maximum stability and maximum comfort. Add maximum breathability and water resistance to the list thanks to the event membrane. The Arbpro EVO 2 are the ultimate high-performance climbing boots on the market.
Weight: 1.55 lbs per boot (depending on size)
Upper: Premium quality Perwanger leather with rubber reinforcement profile
Lining: Event® 4 Layer Waterproof fabric + leather
Sole: Vibram® New Mulaz 'High Grip' with 'Climbing Zone'
Midsole: Nylon 1 mm
Made In: Italy
Important Warranty Information: These boots carry a full warranty against factory defects. It is important to understand that Arbpros are designed for tree climbing. They can be used for ground work, but will not last as long as standard soles when used for long periods on hard surfaces. The soles are designed softer than standard work boots to offer maximum grip while tree climbing. The boots are not warrantied against normal wear that occurs while working in them.
Arbpro EVO 2 Climbing Boots Features:
• Improvements since the Arbpro EVO: 25mm higher ankle support with a softer yet higher pad, stronger stitching, reinforced lacing system, aesthetics upgrade, includes a loop attachment point for devices such as the HAAS or SAKA (not PPE)
• Premium quality leather lining: Outfitted with premium quality Perwanger leather
• New lacing system without metal hooks to prevent rope damage
• Vibram soles with climbing zone tip offer optimal grip in every situation, including narrow crotches
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Work Boots