Replacement Parts for the ART RopeGuide TwinLine Friction Saver
Replacement Part Options:
1. ART TwinLine Zip-Absorber: Shock Absorber for the ART RopeGuide TwinLine Friction Saver.
2. ART Twinline Replacement Clutch: Spare part clamping jaw for the ART RopeGuide TwinLine Friction Saver.
3. ART Twinline Spool: SliderSpool spare part for the ART RopeGuide TwinLine Friction Saver. The detachable storage sleeve is made of high-strength plastic and allows secure attachment of the long anchoring cable between the cocoon and the device body. If the SliderSpool is not needed in the system, it can simply be attached to the climbing harness.
4. ART Twinline Stoppergate: The StopperGate is necessary for using the the RopeGuide TwinLine in the SRT-Setup. It provides the trapeze to be crushed be the Cocoon. In the SRT-Setup the stationary rope is running through the Cocoon and the Trapeze. Behind an alpine butterfly knot follows, that not slips through the Cocoon and Trapeze. The StopperGate is clicked directly on the Trapeze.
5. ART Twinline Trapeze: Replacement shackle for ART Ropeguide Twinline. There are shackles of all kind – and there is the Trapeze 5 made by ART. Extremely user-friendly and versatile, it comes with an outstanding design as well – and caused something like a small revolution. In no time, this shackle comes on and off. It clicks automatically, no other tool needed. The bolt comes with a rounded head and prevents rope or sling fabric from threading. When being opened, the bolt completely „sinks“ into the frame allowing for barrier-free handling. The thread of the upper bolt is on the opposite side of the bolt head, which keeps the two legs together strongly. That makes the Trapeze 5 even more sturdy.