The SnakeAnchor serves as a lanyard and anchoring device, and can be continuously adjusted (2.7 inch intervals). It can be installed open and used as a friction device with pulley or biner in the desired length. It also can be installed in choking mode and continuously adjusted as well.
The one-and-only combination system of tube shaped ring, parallel sewn 8 mm polyamide rope as well as segment stitching makes for a strong, versatile and easy to use tool in everyday work situations. If you want to secure or block the choked sling, you just need to install a small binder into an open rope segment right in front of the ring. Climbing ropes can be fastened as lower anchor. This way you can for example install a lowering device for aerial rescue at any given place.
- Used as basal or upper anchor
- Segment stitching makes for continuous adjustments
- Securing position in choking mode installation with non-locking carabiners
- To be used as adjustable friction saver with biners or pulleys
- Great abrasion resistance and wide contact surface based on parallel sewn 8 mm double strand polyamide rope
- High load capacity plus protection of eye with tube shaped ART ring
- Better security and tensile strength based on even load distribution onto whole of tube shape ring structure
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Strand Count:
- 32 Strand
- Product Type: