The Buckingham Agility™ saddle was designed in conjunction with Jamie Chambrelli, and the team at ArborMaster® Training Inc. Jamie is a lead instructor with ArborMaster®, Connecticut Licensed Arborist and production tree climber.
During development we looked at feedback around the industry including proper fit, adjustment slippage, mobility of suspension systems, proper support at legs and back, lower hardware options and other attachment options throughout the suspension, and a plethora of other issues with saddles around the industry. The handmade in the USA AgilityTM saddle was designed and built for “Work” with a focus on comfort, durability, mobility, and functionality
- New Specially designed back pad for maximized support while working.
- Industry-first specially designed Leg Pad/Suspension system.
- Industry-first Segmented Rope Bridge/Suspension bridge.
- Hook & Loop “stay put” waist and leg straps for easy one-time adjustment for a proper fit that will not come out of adjustment.
- New lower rigging plate hardware features: options for a multi-bridge setup, forward lower D-Ring setup, and easy length adjustments of the rope bridge.
- Full-size aluminum work positioning D-rings: making it easier to connect lanyard and other positioning devices.
- Various spots at for placement of chainsaw carriers: and other hardware, pockets sewn with optimal width for placing whatever carrier you prefer.
- Newly designed gear loops that are easier to reach and to place hardware on
- Hand made in the USA
|X-Small||24 -28” (610 - 711 mm)|
|Small||28 -32” (711-813 mm)|
|Medium||32-36” (813-914 mm)|
|Large||36-40” (914-1016 mm)|
|X-Large||40-44” (1016-1118 mm)|
|Product Name||BuckTree™ Agility Saddle|
|Waist & Leg Strap Type||Quick Connect Buckle|
|Number of D-Rings||4 (Two Upper/Two Lower)|
|Waist Strap Material||Nylon|
|Bridge Type||Segmented Adjustable Rope Bridge|
|Rated Attachment Points||14|
|Number of Accessory Loops/Hangers||10|
|Full Floating Suspension Ring||Yes|
|Back Pad Width||10"|
|Waist Strap Width||1.75"|
|User Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Handmade in the USA?A18||Yes|
- Manufacturer Part Number: