The Master 5.0 is the latest in a product line developed hand-in-hand between Buckingham Manufacturing and the team at ArborMaster. This top-of-the-line saddle is lightweight and padded to ensure maximum comfort. There are nine stationary-rated attachment points along with two medium sized D-rings for anything from chainsaw lanyards to blood stopping kits. The floating bridge provides for optimum maneuverability in SRT systems.
- New combination suspension system:
- Climber can choose between 9 stationary rated attachment points and a floating bridge.
- Floating bridge provides optimum maneuverability in SRT systems.
- Comfort and stability even when working 180° from your tie in point.
- Padded for maximum comfort.
- Durable lining provides a better fit.
- Stiffer leg pads that keep pads where you want them.
- Quick connect buckles – Leg straps & Waist Belt.
- 2 Medium sized angled D-Rings.
- Accessory Rings & Snaps
- Easy Adjustments
|Buckle Type||Quick Connect Buckle / Friction Buckle|
|Number of D-Rings||2|
|Dee Ring Material||Steel|
|Belt Strap Material||Nylon|
|Back Pad Material||Drilex|
|Accessory Snap / Ring||YES|
|Removable Belt Strap||NO|
|Floating Suspension Ring||YES|
|Full Floating D-Rings||NO|
|Leg Pads / Straps||YES|
|Leg Pads / Buckle||QC Buckle|
|Back Pad Width||6 1/2″|
|Belt Strap Width||1 3/4″|
|Thread / Stitching||Nylon|
|User Weight Capacity||350LBS (when fully equipped)|
|Made in USA?||YES|