BugBarrier is a simple-to-install and non-poisonous approach to effectively trapping and killing a list of insects capable of defoliating full-grown trees.
The product arrives in two rolls. The first is dense cotton under layer that fills crevices in the bark to detour passage above. The second roll is a sticky and wide band capable of retaining thousands of tree-killing pests during the season. Although most pest movements happen in the spring and fall, check with your local extension service to find out the correct season. Best of all, when your customer sees how effectively this product works, you can expect a call every season!
BugBarrier Tree Band can be installed in 3-5 minutes and removed in about 30 seconds using the step by step instructions listed below. The only tools required are scissors or utility knife and, for deeply furrowed bark, a putty knife.
• Effective non-chemical barrier to climbing and crawling insects.
• Easy to install and remove.
• Effective against bugs yet harmless to the touch.
• Doesn't stain bark of otherwise affect tree's health.
• Effective against spring and fall cankerworm, forest tent caterpillar larvae, gypsy moth larvae, ants and most other crawling insects.
Please read entire product label before use.
BugBarrier Tree Band Instructions (PDF)
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: