The Ergodyne Evaporative Cooling Hard Hat Neck Shade straps into hard hats to deliver four hours of cooling relief while also shading the neck from sun damage.
The lightweight shade features advanced PVA cooling technology for instant cooling without bulk or slime, with a wide panel that extends down for complete back-of-neck-coverage. This hard hat neck shade fits most hard hats and safety helmets, easily and securely attaching to the suspension with two hook & loop straps.
Heat-related illness continuously ranks among the top causes of worksite accidents and fatalities. Evaporative cooling technologies such as PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) are a simple, effective and comfortable solution for heat stress prevention. Similar to how sweat cools the body, evaporative technologies use an external water source to draw heat away—helping to regulate body temperature while providing cool relief. When activated, this PVA cooling hard hat pad is comfortable and refreshing for even the hottest days of the year.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
Run under water for one minute to activate instant cooling relief that lasts for up to four hours. The PVA will retain water without bulk or residue. Machine wash as needed and hang to dry. Note that PVA materials stiffen as they dry. Simply run under water to reactivate and soften.
Ideal for construction, telecommunications or anyone wearing head protection while working in the heat.
- INSTANT COOLING RELIEF - Hyper-evaporative PVA easily activates with water for up to four hours of cooling
- SUN PROTECTION – Shades neck for protection against harmful UV rays
- FITS MOST HARD HATS & SAFETY HELMETS – Hook & loop straps securely attach to suspension
- LOW-PROFILE – For no-bulk wear with hard hats
- LONG + WIDE NECK SHADE – For back-of-neck and ear coverage (Dimensions: 10.5 in L x 14.75 in W // 26.6 cm L x 37.5 cm W)
- COMFORTABLE – 100% polyester
- REUSABLE – Simply re-wet to reactivate cooling
- MACHINE WASHABLE // AIR DRY
- COLOR - Lime