The third evolution of Distel aluminum climbers comes with a newly designed, hot-forged shank resulting in a lightweight high-end climber. An extra-large and thick padding provides high user users comfort. Low friction gaffs lead to effortless climbing.
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs (150 kg) with gear and pole or EU gaffs, 286 lbs (130 kg) with gear and tree gaffs
- Weight: 4.7 lbs (2.13 kg) per pair with pole and EU gaffs, 4.8 lbs (2.18 kg) per pair with tree gaffs
- Height adjustability: 13 1/2“ (34,3 cm) to 18 3/4” in (47,8 cm) in steps of 1/4” (0,6 cm)
- Upper straps: 4” (10 cm) wide Velcro straps for calf diameter of 12 1/4” (31 cm) to 19 3/4” (50cm)
- Lower straps: 26" (66 cm) classic straps with split ring
Alu 3 shank
- Hot forged aluminum shank is 10 % lighter than previous versions.
- Improved alloy and blasted surface for highest possible bending fatigue strength.
- Anti-slip ribs on the bottom of the stirrup and 3-dimensional forging details.
- Black polymer anodization with satin matt finish.
- Additional padding for shin and calf.
- Grid structure for optimal fit for shell and leg and punctual pressure distribution.
- Increased thickness of 3/4”.
- Black PTFE coating for easier release of the gaff from the wood and highest corrosion protection.