One of Sherrilltree's most popular tree climbing harnesses, the EDGE™ is back. During development we wanted to take all the key features of the EDGE™ and make them better. We did this by drastically reducing weight, adding newly designed hardware components, redesigning gear loops/hangers, adding breathable compression formed padding and much more.
The Edge II contour back pad has been designed to provide support, comfort, and breathability. The lower Ds allow for connection during work positioning and work especially well on spars where you will find relief from normally connecting into the side Ds. Manufactured in the US by Buckingham Manufacturing, EDGE II™ features a super lightweight design with an ergonomic back pad, quick connect buckles, and a rope bridge made with Samson Midnight Ivy.. 4.2 lbs. Max User Weight - 350 lbs. ASTM F887
- One of the lightest saddles on the market, just 4.2lbs
- New breathable compression formed padding
- New lower rigging plate hardware features: options for a multi-bridge setup, forward lower D-Ring setup
- 40” SherrillTree Midnight Ivy 11.7mm rope bridge with large 5000lbs 1-7/8” eye aluminum attachment ring
- New lightweight aluminum Quick-Connect and Friction Buckles throughout that hold adjustment and are easy to adjust
- 5 separate gear loops/hangers that are easy to reach
- 4 web slots for chainsaw carriers and other accessories
- Multiple spots for first aid pouch storage.
- Weight - 4.2 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity - 350 lbs.
- Standards - ASTM F887
|Waist Size (IN)||Waist Size (MM)|
|Small||28 - 32”||711 - 813 mm|
|Medium||32 - 36”||813 - 914 mm|
|Large||36 - 40”||914 - 1016 mm|
|X-Large||40 - 44”||1016 - 1118 mm|