Husqvarna's 525DEPS MADSAW dielectric pole saw for professionals. As the industry' first and only dielectric gas-powered pole saw that is individually tested to meet OSHA 1910.269, the MADSAW delivers an extra measure of safety for skilled line workers, utility workers, and tree care professionals. The MADSAW can be used in the bucket, in the tree, or on the ground for extreme versatility. Purposeful design allows the pole saw' sections to quickly disconnect for secure storage in a tree care truck or utility vehicle. More productive than a manual saw and more useful than a hydraulic unit, the MADSAW makes pruning and limbing projects more efficient than ever before.
- Individually tested to meet OSHA standard 1910.269
- Equipped with toolless couplers for quick assembly and easy storage.
- The product includes both 9' and 12.5' length options for high flexibility.
- Shall the operator decide to tether the MADSAW, a tether point is attached at the rear.
- The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Robust magnesium clutch housing for tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||1.36 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||1.55 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||8,500 rpm|
|Idling speed||3,000 rpm|
|Torque, max.||1.2 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||6,000 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||3,850 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||395 g/kWh|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR8Y|
|Bar length (inch)||12 in|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||16.4 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||111 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||107 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||91 dB(A)|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: