Husqvarna 540i XP is a powerful and efficient battery-powered chainsaw, equivalent to a 40cc pro petrol saw when fitted with a BLi300 battery. It’s ideal for removal of small and mid-sized trees where you need smooth and efficient cuts. Designed for professionally oriented users who want a lightweight, high performance rear-handle chainsaw. Delivers all the benefits of battery power without compromising cutting performance. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty!
- This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfills the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- The product is automatically shut down after 3 minutes of being idle, which prolongs the life of the battery and also lower the risk for injuries when left unattended. With the chain brake activated, the shutdown occurs after 30 minutes.
- Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Flip-up fuel tank caps are easy to open and secure firmly, even when wearing thick winter gloves.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
|Oil pump type
|Oil pump capacity, max
|Oil pump capacity, min
|Bar length (inch)
|14 in or 16 in
|Recommended bar length, min
|Recommended bar length, max
|Battery included with selection
|BLi300, 36V / 9.4 Ah
|Battery charger included with selection
|Weight (excl. battery and cutting equipment)
|Oil tank volume
|0.42 US pint
|Oil tank volume
|Sound and Noise
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)
|Sound power level, measured
|Sound pressure level at operators ear
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.