The second generation of Husqvarna's 545 chainsaw is a 50cc unit that's ready for your felling, limbing and bucking of small and midsize trees. Designed for professional forestry and tree care crews, this durable saw has improved power and a slimmed-down design. A host of innovative features guarantee comfortable and efficient operation, season after season.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- The new cooling system is optimized in every detail to give you a reliable chainsaw for any situation.
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Quick-release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Having a perfect sight is critical when using a chainsaw – so we made one that's permanently molded into the chainsaw for long-lasting felling accuracy.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- The powerful and efficient X-Torq® engine cuts both engine emissions and fuel consumption, improving your working environment and saving you money at the gas pump.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||3.6 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||3.06 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||9,900 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,800 rpm|
|Torque, max.||2.95 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||7,200 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||3,900 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||432 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||2.6 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Oil pump capacity, max|
|Oil pump capacity, min|
|Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)||844 g/kWh|
|Recommended bar length, min||13 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||20 in|
|Sprocket type||Rim 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||11.7 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.68 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.32 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||116 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||114 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||106 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||3.6 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||4.1 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.