Promising next-generation cutting performance, the Husqvarna 565 lets you work faster and more efficiently with longer guide bars. Excellent cooling capacity and state-of-the art filtration empower you to tackle the most demanding tasks. Equipped with revamped AutoTune™ and Air Injection™ and offering low vibrations, the 565 is a powerful yet ergonomically designed chainsaw for fast, safe work.
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- The specialized clutch cover is designed to ensure the rapid and safe ejection of saw chips, preventing clogging even when cutting long wood fibers.
- The front handle bar position is close to the center of gravity, giving you better cutting control.
- The Air Injection™ feature on the chainsaw filters 98% of incoming sawdust, grit and dirt to reduce the amount of air filter cleanings and ensure high performance at all times.
- AutoTune™ ensures a correctly tuned engine setting and optimised engine performance in all conditions.
- Husqvarna's anti vibration system efficiently separates your hands from the vibrations generated by the engine and the cutting equipment. This is to protect your body but also to reduce the fatigue in your arms and hands and in the end of the day contribute to make your workday more productive.
- The innovative soft cut-out system for engine control is designed for providing a long engine life. The system monitors the engine and assures that the engine always is protected from over-revving.
- Having a perfect sight is critical when using a chainsaw – so we made one that's permanently molded into the chainsaw for long-lasting felling accuracy.
- AutoTune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Sturdily built crankcase withstands high rpms and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||5 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||4.3 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||9,300 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,700 rpm|
|Torque, max.||4.2 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||6,900 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||3,800 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||442 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||3.5 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Oil pump capacity, max|
|Oil pump capacity, min|
|Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)||804 g/kWh|
|Recommended bar length, min||15 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||28 in|
|Sprocket type||Rim 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||14.3 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.7 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.35 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||119 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||117 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||105 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||5.2 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||5.3 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.