Experience the power of our new 90cc petrol chainsaw range! Husqvarna 592 XP® is developed for professional forestry and tree care workers who demand the best in heavy-duty performance, reliable operation, and well-balanced maneuverability. Featuring AutoTune 3.0, this chainsaw starts easily and runs optimally in all conditions. The powerful X-Torq engine combined with the X-Cut C85/C83 chains delivers best-in-class cutting capacity and power-to-weight. Equipped with X-Tough™ or X-Tough™ Light bar, available from 20" to 36".
- Fully Covered by Husqvarna's 2-year commercial warranty - the longest in the industry!
- The 592 XP® delivers best-in-class* cutting capacity. The chainsaw's dominant performance is due to the combination of an extremely powerful X-Torq® engine and the razor-sharp C85 or C83 X-Cut® chain, which makes the user better and faster while providing an improved cutting experience. (*When compared to closest competitor in the same displacement class, Stihl MS 661 C-M.)
- The 592 XP® offers an unbeatable combination of low weight and high power that makes you more efficient while you work. The chainsaw's perfect balance is the result of an optimized center of gravity as well as the X-Tough™¢ Light bar, which together ensure easier maneuvering and better efficiency.
- The starting procedure is simplified and only one starting procedure is required no matter the conditions or temperature of the engine, which further improves the chainsaw' reliability. Additionally, the saw is equipped with a heavy-duty air filter with rubber sealing and a robust crankcase that handles guide bars up to 36".
- Thanks to AutoTune 3.0, the engine settings are always optimized for maximum startability and performance in all conditions, keeping you going no matter the challenges with no need for manual carburetor adjustments.
- Easier diagnostics means quicker and better service at the dealer. The service connector allows the technician to connect your saw to the digital service tool and perform all vital checks in no time.
- Keep your chainsaw and yourself up to date with Husqvarna's digital services. Optionally plug in the Integrated Connectivity Device under the cylinder cover and you'll be ready to connect and diagnose any issues with the engine.
- The clutch cover is designed to optimize rapid, safe saw chip ejection. Prevents clogging, even when cutting long-fibre wood.
- A lightweight muffler contributes to the chainsaw' lower overall weight, which ensures comfort and efficiency without sacrificing performance.
- Chainsaw comes equipped with a heavy-duty filter for longer and better filtration via a larger filtration area compared to previous designs. Ensures a healthier engine that's optimized for long working hours.
- The Air Injection™ feature on the chainsaw filters 98% of incoming sawdust, grit and dirt to reduce the amount of air filter cleanings and ensure high performance at all times.
* Free Shipping on All Saws - Please note your new saw will ship with the bar and chain un-mounted and may arrive in multiple boxes/shipments.
* Returns will NOT be accepted for any units that have been gassed or oiled. Contact customer service for help returning any unused items or for information relating to warranty claims.
|Power output||7.6 hp|
|Cylinder displacement||5.66 cu.inch|
|Maximum power speed||9,600 rpm|
|Idling speed||2,800 rpm|
|Torque, max.||5.87 Nm|
|Torque, max. at rpm||7,800 rpm|
|Clutch engagement speed (±120)||4,300 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||462 g/kWh|
|Fuel consumption||5.67 lbs/h|
|Spark plug||NGK CMR6H|
|Electrode gap||0.02 in|
|Ignition module air gap||0.01 in|
|Oil pump type||Adjustable flow, no flow at idle|
|Oil pump capacity, max|
|Oil pump capacity, min|
|Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V)||736 g/kWh|
|Recommended bar length, min||18 in|
|Recommended bar length, max||36 in|
|Sprocket type||Rim 7|
|Weight (excl. cutting equipment)||16.3 lbs|
|Lubricant type (Engine)||Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1|
|Oil tank volume||0.89 US pint|
|Oil tank volume||0.42 l|
|Sound and Noise|
|Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)||119 dB(A)|
|Sound power level, measured||118 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||112 dB(A)|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle||7 m/s²|
|Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle||6 m/s²|
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.