STEIN Modular Guarding System - Re-designed for 2022. The STEIN Modular Guarding System (MGS) is designed to help reduce the risk of flying debris.
The system consists of 3 individual panels each 115cm high by 105cm wide and weighing 4.8kg (total guard weight 15.0kg including connection clips).When all 3 panels are connected the system is 3.20m in length.
The panels are made from 20mm Heavy Duty steel tubing which is fully Powder Coated to prevent the inset of corrosion and to help prolong the products life. The tubular frames are assembled with M10 Coated Hex Screws (HEX tool provided for assembly)
Each of the steel frames is covered in a durable double layered close knit black mesh allowing wind to pass through. Each panel has a High Visibility X25 Reflective stripe applied.
The 3 panels are connected together by quick release clips which allows you to add and subtracted extra panels with ease (no tools required) to create a customised Guarding System.
- Each system consists of 3 panels
- Made from 20mm Heavy Duty Steel Tube - Powder Coated
- Each frame is covered in a durable double layered close knit black mesh
- Each panel has a High Visibility X25 Reflective stripe applied
- The panels are connected together by quick release hinge clips
- Complete system can be carried with ease
- Panels can be added and subtracted to create a customized Guarding System
- Optional Variant Markings are available
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: