The Notch 18' Fiberglass Pole Saw Set is the easiest way to get cutting in a professional setting quickly. Three separate interlocking fiberglass poles quickly fit together and provide a lightweight, extremely rigid way of pruning up to 18' off the ground. The included 15-inch notch blade is designed specifically for the rigors of pole saw use, and features impulse-hardened teeth and chrome plating for a smooth cut and durability.
- Lightweight, rigid, extremely durable
- Wall thickness = 0.125in
- Outside dia.= 1.25in
- Batch tested to 100kV per foot for 5 minutes.
- Exceptional strength
- Flexural strength (per ASTMD7264) ≥ 380 Kgf
- Compression Strength ≥ 250Kgf
- Barcol Hardness(per ASTMD2583) ≥ 45B
- Ferrules constructed of aircraft grade aluminum
- Base poles feature a heavy duty rubber boot
- Protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface caused by abrasion
- Fast pull-cutting tooth design
- Impulse hardened teeth hold sharpness on blade edges longer
- Rust resistant chrome plating
- Hook on saw head helps pull down loose limbs
⚠️Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.