These mini carabiners are the perfect companion for SRS.
Compact and lightweight, these carabiners are a versatile tool for arborists crafted from hot forged aluminum. Featuring an oval profile, the shape assists in proper orientation. Made using an I-beam construction, we kept the strength with a slim profile and minimized the bulk. The keylock nose resists snagging. Available in a swing gate or screw gate. While they have a tensile strength of 900 lb (409 kg), they are not for PPE.
- Hot forged 7075 Aluminum Construction
- Compact size
- Standard swing gate or screw lock gate
- High strength I beam construction
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Oval profile aids in correct orientation
- Low weight
|Tensile Strength:||900 lb (409 kg)||900 lb (409 kg)|
|Gate Opening:||0.5” (12 mm)||0.4” (10 mm)|
|Height:||2.3” (58 mm)||2.3” (58 mm)|
|Weight:||0.47 oz (13 g)||0.49 oz (14 g)|
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: