The Petzl ID is a highly efficient and user-friendly descender designed for height and rope access. The AUTO LOCK system allows users the ability to position themselves without having to manipulate the handle. The I'D features an ergonomic handle allows comfortable descent control: simply pull the handle while keeping hold of the rope, controlling the running of the rope by varying the grip on the free end - as soon as the handle is released, it locks. A stainless steel wear plate reinforces rope friction zone for greater durability.
Small: Compatible with 10 to 11.5 mm rope diameter.
Large: Compatible with 12.5 to 13 mm rope diameter.
Petzl I'D Features:
• Perfect for height and rope access work
• The safety gate allows the rope to be installed while the device remains connected to the harness
• Sports a rope guide and markings for easy rope installation
• Ergonomically designed handle enables comfortable control of descent with the ability to release the rope, even in inclined or horizontal terrain
• Two possible descent modes: side plate or v-shaped friction channel
• The integrated anti-panic function and anti-error catch limit the risk of an accident due to user error, and the AUTO LOCK system allows users to position themselves without having to manipulate the handle or tie off the device.
• Pivoting cam makes it easier to take up the slack in the rope
• Stainless steel wear plate with reinforced rope friction zone provides durability
• Compatible with a reversible haul system, and for short ascents in conjunction with a FOOTPRO footloop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- CE EN 341 CLASS A, CE EN 12841 type C, NFPA 1983 L
- Product Type: