The Petzl Micrograb rope grab features an ergonomic cam and integrated cam spring. For ropes 10-13mm in diameter. This Petzl rope grab is a replacement rope clamp for the Petzl Microflip lanyard.
Petzl Micrograb Features:
• Featuring an ergonomic cam for rapid length adjustment
• Designed with integrated cam spring: increased durability and prevents accidental snagging
• The Petzl Micrograb rope grab provides similar adjustment to the Microcender, but has 2 hex screws for midline attachment.
• Constructed from durable aluminum.
- CE EN 567, EAC, NFPA 1983 TECHNICAL ISSUE
- Rope Capacity:
- 3/8 to 1/2 in (10 to 13mm)
- Meets ANSI Requirements:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Rope Grabs
- NFPA Certified: