Pfanner Boots are known for being best in class and their BOA Chainsaw Boots are no exception. The revolutionary chainsaw boot design features edge protection, upper material, and cut protection material layer all riveted together for a very durable boot. The Pfanner BOA Chainsaw Boot BOA® Fit System uniformly distributes the pressure of the laces across the boot to ensure the most comfortable fit, and lightest Class 2 cut protection boot on the market.
Weight: 3.4 kg
Dimensions: 44 × 37 × 14 cm
Size: 39 (6.5 – 7 US), 40 (7.5 US), 41 (8 – 8.5 US), 42 (9 US), 43 (9.5 – 10 US), 44 (10.5 US), 45 (11 US), 46 (11.5 – 12 US), 47 (12.5 US), 48 (13 – 13.5 US)
Pfanner BOA Chainsaw Boots Features:
• The BOA® Fit System uniformly distributes the pressure of the laces across the boot to ensure the most comfortable fit. In the forestry and arborist business, safety is paramount and the ability to tighten the laces reduces the risk of entanglement.
• The patented BOA® Fit System is also amazingly quick and easy to use: Tighten by pressing down on the dial and turning. Simply pull up the dial to release.
• The lightest chainsaw boot offered by Pfanner with Class 2 chainsaw protection.
• Designed with a higher shaft to give extra comfort and support to the wearer.
• Certificated S3 safety boot.