A broad-spectrum fungicide (propiconazole). It is available in the Tree Tech microinjection units to aid in control of oak wilt, Dutch elm disease, anthracnose, and cedar apple rust, apple, scab, and other leaf diseases.
Retreatment should be based upon an annual inspection for the presence of disease symptoms from trees considered infected or from symptomless trees exposed to high disease incidence levels in surrounding trees. Never assume that there is residual disease control extending into subsequent years from the previous year’s microinjection treatment.
General Instructions (Read Entire Label):
• Use one 10 mL ALSA Propiconazole 14.3 microinjection unit for each 6 inches of tree trunk circumference.
• Unless otherwise noted, microinjection units should be installed in the stem and root flares near the ground line (i.e., 2.0-8.0” from the soil surface).
• Microinjection units containing ALSA Propiconazole 14.3 may require up to several minutes or more to empty depending on the health of the treated tree and local weather conditions.
• Remove with caution. Never assume that microinjection units have depressurized completely because they appear nearly empty or empty.
Treating Dutch Elm Disease (PDF)
Please read entire product label before use.
ALSA Microinjection Instructions (PDF)
ALSA MSDS (PDF)
Tree Tech Microinjection Systems Unit Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Sold in Boxes of 25 only. Price break on multiple boxes.
Pesticides shipped to Minnesota may be subject to an additional Minnesota state tax.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 800.525.8873.
- Specific Target:
- Country of Manufacture:
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DC, GA, HI, ID, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MS, NV, NJ, NM, ND, OK, RI, UT, VT, WV, WY. US ONLY.
- Manufacturer Part Number: