A broad-spectrum systemic insecticide for control of certain insects on trees and shrubs. Labeled for aphids, scales, sawflies, beetles, and many other common insect pests.
General Instructions (Read Entire Label):
• Use one 5 mL Dendrex microinjection unit for every 6 inches of tree trunk circumference for common pests.
• Use one 5 mL Dendrex microinjection unit for every 4 inches of tree trunk circumference to treat Japanese and Elm Leaf Beetles.
• Unless otherwise noted, microinjection units should be installed in the stem and root flares near the ground line (i.e., 2-8" from the soil surface).
• Microinjection units containing Dendrex may require up to several minutes or more to empty depending on the health of the treated tree and local weather conditions.
• Remove microinjection with caution. Never assume that microinjection units have depressurized completely because they appear nearly empty or empty.
Please read entire product label before use.
Dendrex Microinjection Instructions (PDF)
Dendrex Microinjection MSDS (PDF)
Tree Tech Microinjection Systems Unit Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Sold in Boxes of 25 only. Price break on multiple boxes.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 800.525.8873.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- AK, AR, AZ, CA, DC, GA, HI, IA, KY, LA, MA, MN, MS, RI, SC, VT, WA, WV. US ONLY.