A special formulation; each microinjection unit contains 12mL of macro- and micro-nutrients, including increased iron (1%) and zinc (1%).
General Instructions (Read Entire Label):
• Use one 12 mL Nutri-Ject Iron Zinc microinjection unit for each 6 inches of tree trunk circumference.
• Unless otherwise noted, microinjection units should be installed in the stem and root flares near the ground line (i.e., 2.0-8.0" from the soil surface).
• Microinjection units containing Nutri-Ject Iron Zinc may require up to several minutes or more to empty depending on the health of the treated tree and local weather conditions.
• Remove with caution. Never assume that microinjection units have depressurized completely because they appear nearly empty or empty.
Please read entire product label before use.
Nutri-Ject Supreme Iron Zinc Micro Injections Instructions (PDF)
Nutri-Ject Supreme Iron Zinc Micro Injections MSDS (PDF)
Tree Tech Microinjection Systems Unit Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Sold in Boxes of 25 only. Price break on multiple boxes.
Pesticides shipped to California & Minnesota may be subject to an additional California state tax & Minnesota state tax.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 336.378.0444.
- Specific Target:
- Country of Manufacture:
- US ONLY.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- NUTRI-JECT FE ZN