A de-flowering agent for sweet gum trees that is used to eliminate young flowers before they fertilize to form gum balls. One application in early spring causes premature death of developing flowers but does not affect foliage. Eliminate costly maintenance of sweet gum trees in the fall.
General Instructions (Read Entire Label):
• Apply only during flowering period.
• Use one 5 mL SNIPPER microinjection unit for each 4" of tree trunk circumference.
• Unless otherwise noted, microinjection units should be installed in the stem and root flares near the ground line (i.e., 2.0-8.0" from the soil surface).
• Microinjection units containing SNIPPER may require up to several minutes or more to empty depending on the health of the treated tree and local weather conditions.
• Remove with caution. Never assume that microinjection units have depressurized completely because they appear nearly empty or empty.
Please read entire product label before use.
SherrillTree Spotlight : Preventing Acorns and Gumballs (PDF)
Snipper Micro Injections Instructions (PDF)
Snipper Micro Injections MSDS (PDF)
Tree Tech Microinjection Systems Unit Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Sold in Boxes of 25 only. Price break on multiple boxes.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 336.378.0444.
- Specific Target:
- Deflowering Agent
- Country of Manufacture:
- AK, AZ, CA, DC, HI, ID, KY, LA, ME, MN, MA, MS, MT, NE, NV, ND, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT, WA, WV, WY. US ONLY.
- Manufacturer Part Number: