A broad-spectrum systemic fungicide/ micronutrient solution for the treatment and reinvigoration of trees declining due to abiotic and disease-related causes.
This formulation has proven effective for the suppression of fungi in shade trees, flowers, foliage, and woody shrubs. Systrex/Nutrient controls plant diseases including Rust, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Spots/Blight, Tip Blight, Anthracnose, and Vascular Wilt on trees in golf courses, parks and other urban and residential areas.
Systrex/Nutrient has been particularly effective in treating conifers and hardwoods suffering from the effects of construction damage and environmental modification.
General Instructions (Read Entire Label):
• Use one 14 mL SYSTREX/NUTRIENT microinjection unit for each 3 inches of tree trunk circumference.
• Unless otherwise noted, microinjection units should be installed in the stem and root flares near the ground line (i.e., 2.0-8.0” from the soil surface).
• Microinjection units containing SYSTREX/NUTRIENT may require up to several minutes or more to empty depending on the health of the treated tree and local weather conditions.
• Remove with caution. Never assume that microinjection units have depressurized completely because they appear nearly empty or empty.
Please read entire product label before use.
Systrex/Nutrient Micro Injection Instructions (PDF)
Systrex/Nutrient Micro Injection MSDS (PDF)
Tree Tech Microinjection Systems Unit Instructions (PDF)
NOTE: Sold in Boxes of 25 only. Price break on multiple boxes.
Pesticides shipped to Minnesota may be subject to an additional Minnesota state tax.
SEE SPECIFICATIONS TAB FOR STATE AND INTERNATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE
For details on international shipments of this product, please contact us at 800.525.8873.
- Specific Target:
- Country of Manufacture:
- AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, HI, KY, LA, MA, MN, MS, NV, NH, RI, SD, VT, WA, WV. US ONLY.
- Manufacturer Part Number: