This TriTech flipline features the Notch Glide Rope Grab on the Sterling 11 mm TriTech rope. Available in 10’ or 12’ lengths.
The TriTech flipline is an adjustable lanyard utilizing the Glide Rope Grab; a cam-based horizontal and vertical work positioning lanyard adjuster on the abrasion-resistant TriTech rope. The TriTech features a Technora® sheath, Dyneema™ inner jacket, and nylon core to make a strong and durable flipline that’s supple enough to move and position easily.
The Glide features an intuitive, one-handed operation with a responsive rope payout and take up. The smooth, non-aggressive clutch is adjustable under load, with virtually no sit-back during use. The Glide comes with a size-specific removable cam, which allows for optimal rope tension through 3 friction settings so it can be used on ropes ranging from 11-13 mm or with wire-core lanyards. No additional cams are needed.
- Responsive rope payout and take up
- Adjustable under load
- Non-aggressive clutch prevents rope damage
- Virtual no sit-back during use
- Swivel eye eliminates rope twisting
- Intuitive design with an ergonomic feel
- 11 mm-13 mm diameter rope capacity
- Size-specific removable cam allows optimal rope tension and adjustments including wire core lanyards
- Glide MBS: 23 kN
- TriTech MBS: 24.1 kN
- Hot-forged aluminum construction
- Meets ASTM F887 Standard