Leave it up to Weaver Leather to develop their latest release with help from Charlotte arborist Eddie Simril. Comfortable shape, tough construction, good accessory loop layout.
With design assistance from North Carolina arborist Eddie Simril, Weaver puts their Cougar on path with a handful of the industry’s most respected predators, including treeMotion, Dragonfly & Butterfly, Glide, Sequoia, Traverse, Versatile, and the new Ergovation. Weaver’s genes are obvious in the Cougar—from the signature, heavy-duty stitching to the grommet-stamped tongue buckle. The Cougar makes for a good-quality, entry-level floating bridge harness.
• Adjustable leg and bridge straps provide comfortable fit for a wide variety of body shapes
• Removable and replaceable leg pads and bridge
• Leg straps feature secure, quick-connect buckles for ease of use
• Belay loop on back for training and rescue (not for fall arrest)
• Spaces in belt for attaching accessory carabiners
• Built-in attachment rings for suspenders (suspenders sold separately) help distribute tool weight to reduce fatigue
• Three additional D’s on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of ditty bag or first-aid kit
• Harness features a sewn-on leather identification tag with an insert for convenient storage of the plastic use, wear, warning, and maintenance tag
• Weight: approximately 6.5 pounds
- Product Type:
- Single Bridge