Designed for women arborists who work in hot conditions, these pants are light and cool with a fit designed for a women's physique.
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
Zero chainsaw trousers achieve the previously impossible. Cool, lightweight and rugged. The women's edition of the Zero was the first purposely designed chainsaw protective trouser for the professional female arborist. Shape, fit and comfort has been considered for the best possible fit.
Now available in the Gen2 version, the new Women's Zero embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. No need to be worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment has been reinforced. Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or on the ground!
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature.
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- High-tenacity nylon with a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer.
- DWR water resistant coating.
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength Dyneema fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
Tree people specific detail
- 2 tough, large cross flow mesh side vents for maximum cooling.
- 2 zipped hip pockets; 2 zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with an additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 2 inch belt.
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability.
- High-visibility panels front and rear.
Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz (Medium).
Fit & Sizing:
Women's fit Clogger pants have a larger waist to hip proportion, a higher waist with an increased rise and longer leg lengths relative to the waist compared with the men's fit. Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing.
|Approx Women’s Size|