Tachyon Ash by Teufelberger is a great dual purpose rope and is a great choice when looking for a rope that works great with prusiks and mechanical devices. The flexible design allows for easy grip and the inner core keeps the rope round. This is what causes Tachyon Ash to be one of the most popular climbing lines available.
Thanks to unprecedented feel and exceptional performance, the Tachyon Ash is ideal for use in the latest mechanical devices. The Tachyon's firm yet flexible design keeps its diameter with hitches and mechanical devices even under load, reducing hand fatigue and stress.
Weight: 6.3 lbs/100'
MBS (Free length): 5,900 lbs
MBS (Spliced): 5,400 lbs
Standard: EN 1891 A
- Functions perfectly in combination with standard hardware designed for use with 11 mm ropes
- 11.5 mm diameter for improved grip and reduced hand fatigue
- Low stretch at low loads for less bounce while climbing
- High stretch at high loads to minimize impact in the event of a fall
- Consistent diameter while climbing ensures improved grip
- Easy to splice
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- EN 1891A, ANSI Z133-2012
- 11mm (7/16")
- Per Foot
- Strand Count:
- 24 Strand
- Melting Point:
- Polyester melts @ 480°F, Nylon melts @ 460°F