Presenting the new TreeSqueeze™, which now features a newly designed nylon cover to create rigidity and prevent twisting of the Uniline. This allows for easier adjustment and mobility of the TreeSqueeze™.
“The New Buckingham TreeSqueeze is great! It’s a great new upgrade of the original TreeSqueeze! Easier to adjust and even nicer to work with. It flips like a wire core flip line only without the wire! Perfect for spur climbing large or small trees. There is no longer any reason not to be tied in, truly secured from a fall when working aloft and ready to descend on a rope at any time. A great way to climb safe and to work in true compliance with industry best practice and ANSI Z133. See You, at the Top!”
– Ken Palmer –
- TreeSqueeze™ 2.0 integrates a choking lanyard system that keeps you from falling down the tree in the event of a Gaff out.
- Aluminum ring for attachment purposes.
- Perfect for fall restraint work while positioned in a tree!
- The TreeSqueeze™ can be used as a choking lanyard system in event of gaff out.
- Easily create tie-in point where natural tie-in doesn’t exist for fast and safe decent or self-rescue.
- Doubles as a retrievable friction saver.
- The TreeSqueeze™ is rated to ANSI Z133 standards.