The Good Rigging Control System--or GRCS--is a complete lowering and lifting device. Developed by Greg Good, the system features a powerful Harken winch adding either a 44:1 or 22:1 mechanical advantage for serious lifting power. Replace the winch with the included bollard, and you are ready for serious negative rigging and lowering heavy loads with ease. With a dead lift rating of 3,000 lbs, the GRCS generates the lifting power and pulling power to handle tremendous loads quickly, and in a safe and controlled fashion. Gain a real mechanical advantage in your next equipment investment with the Good Rigging Control System: GRCS--the ultimate tool.
Weight: 40lbs (approximately)
GRCS: Good Rigging Control System Features:
• All-in-one package: Easy setup, serious lifting power, and tangle-free operation.
• Compact System: Setup your workstation anywhere using a tree mount system. The GRCS attaches firmly to any compatible tree trunk via steel mounting plate.
• Compatible with both a Harken rope winch and aluminum rope brake.
• Able to handle very heavy loads thanks to it's 3,000lb deadlift rating.
• Hinged side plates and 9 rubber feet provide solid mounting on a broad range of stem and pole diameters.
• Patented fairlead system positions the rope on the drum to eliminate crossovers during raising, lowering and side pulling operations.
• The Harken 44:1 winch features a self-tailing gearing system with two settings for speed. The self tailer automatically holds the tension as a load is being raised so lifting or pulling can be accomplished by a single operator.
• The ultimate lowering tool: The winch accepts lowering line from 1/2" to 3/4" in diameter. The aluminum rope brake achieves controlled lowering thanks to a 4" diameter tube welded to a base plate, with a cavity large enough for an ice pack to be placed inside, to prevent rope glazing during very extreme lowering situations.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: